Unity Developer / Senior Developer
- Minimum of two years of hands-on industrial experience in the field of Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality.
- Familiarity with standard VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
- Good knowledge of Hardware and various device specifications.
- Experience in operating various wearable’s like HoloLens, HTC VIVE, Oculus, Magic Leap
- Familiarity with AR SDKs such as ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia or similar tools.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or C++
- Experience with Kinect, Leap Motion, Gesture recognition
- Knowledge of mobile development and deployment (IOS and Android)
- Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
- Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR
- Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
- UI/UX ability and experience a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments
- Ability to deliver technical demonstrations
- Nice to have: General familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, etc.
- Working in a small project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever solutions
- Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project type
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Leap Motion, Vive/Rift/PSVR/Daydream)
- Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboard
- Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced user
- Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
- Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and user
- Participating in project planning and team code review
- Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.